In-Home Respite Care
Loving Heart can arrange for short-term care or In-Home Respite Care. This program is specially designed for family caregivers. The temporary relief we give them makes a major impact because it preserves their health and avoids caregiver burn out.
The family caregiver can go on vacation, run important errands, go out of town for a work conference or any activity they wish. The time they spend away from their ailing or disabled loved one will be nothing to worry about. Loving Heart takes over their caregiving tasks and ensures the continuity of care for their family member:
- Support for Family Caregiver
- Temporary Personal Assistance
- Safety Supervision
- Day-Time Care
- Cognitive Stimulation and Recreational Activities
- Weekend Respite Care
- Scheduled Respite Care and On-the-Spot Respite Care
- Companion / Sitter Services
- Overnight Respite Care
- Communicating with Family Member on Client’s Updates
For inquiries about services available in your area, please call 703-980-5858. Our staff at Loving Heart are ready to help in every way we can!