We support our country and we salute the soldiers who fought for our freedom. Loving Heart offers Veteran Care services which include but are not limited to:
- Bathing and Showering Assistance
- Meal Preparation and Feeding Assistance
- Medication Monitoring and Reminders
- Assistance with Hygiene
- Diet Monitoring
- Home Safety Supervision
- Assistance Getting In and Out of Bed
- Exercise Programs
- Assistance with Mobility
- Help Climbing Steps
- Incontinence Care
- AM and PM Care
It is an honor to provide home care for veterans who served our nation. Our staff will give you access to assistance in complying with the necessary paperwork in order to avoid potential pension claim delays in the process.
Veterans Care Eligibility
- You served at least 90 days of active duty.
- You are a surviving spouse of a veteran.
- You are a veteran or a surviving spouse of a veteran who needs assistance at home.
If you are eligible and once you become a qualified participant, Loving Heart will provide you with home care and companionship.
To begin the application process, you will need the following documents:
- Death certificate of veteran (for the surviving spouse, if applicable)
- Marriage certificate (divorce papers from any prior marriages, if applicable)
- Original discharge certificate of veteran
- Social Security numbers for the veteran and spouse
For inquiries about services available in your area, please call 703-980-5858. Our staff at Loving Heart are ready to help in every way we can!